What is Angular JS
- Angular JS used to develop large scale and high performance application.
- It is fully extensible framework and can work with other libraries too.
Why Angular JS
Angular JS provides lots of feature which make AngularJS popular among developer and User.
- Gives rich and responsive experience [Two way databinding]
- Write less, Do more and Easy to develope. Write Loosely coupled and less code. [Built in directives, services]
- Can run on all major browsers.
- Support static and Angular templates.
- Transfer data to and from UI.
- Support basic Security holes like
- HTML injection attacks
- Cross site scripting [Bypass access controls]
- Basic Authentication and Authorization
Which Feature make Angular Popular in Developer:-
- Support MVC [Which is widely popular codeing structure.]
- Provides reusable components [components can devide into services/directives and can call anytime.]
- Plays well with jQuery.
- No need to register callbacks.
- Control HTML and DOM programatically.
- Support Form Validation
- Support client and server side communication
- Easy to test. (Karma, Jasmine)
Disadvantages of Angular JS
Angular JS Basic Architecture
[NOTE]: - This site content lots of reference from different site. Thanks those for such huge support.