none or presentation?
Do either work across browsers and Screen Readers?
Details on Use of
Short answer is:
- All modern browsers support both
- Internet Explorer 11 supports
- JAWS 2019 works around IE's lack and so supports
- NVDA 2018.2.1 does not work around IE's lack of support and so does not support
- Although Edge 17.17134 supports both, Narrator appears to not take notice of either.
- NVDA and JAWS work as expected with Firefox 64.0b12 (64-bit) and Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit).
- VoiceOver with Safari 12.01 and Chrome Version 67.0.3396 on macOS Sierra works as expected.