This is the most basic form of Bootstrap: precompiled files for quick drop-in usage in nearly any web project. Bootstrap provide compiled CSS and JS (bootstrap.), as well as compiled and minified CSS and JS (bootstrap.min.). CSS source maps (bootstrap.*.map) are available for use with certain browsers’ developer tools.
Benefits of Bootstrap framework:: Bootstrap is released under the MIT license and is copyright 2017 Twitter. Boiled down to smaller chunks, it can be described with the following conditions.
Benefits of Bootstrap 4.0 to a Developer & a Designer:: You can utilize the complete frameworkfor the best and mobile first web. You will have complete access to: :: Layout :: Content :: Components :: Utilities
If you want to do some experiments na have your own kind of styles, then try the [bootstrap-grid.css] & [bootstrap-grid.min.css], then you will have these access: :: Layout - Only grid system :: Utilities - Only flex utilities
If you want to do some more experiments, then try the [bootstrap-reboot.css] & [bootstrap-reboot.min.css] it will give you only the Reboot style. Reboot builds upon Normalize, providing many HTML elements with somewhat opinionated styles using only element selectors. Content :: Only Reboot
Bootstrap permits you to:
- Freely download and use Bootstrap, in whole or in part, for personal, private, company internal, or commercial purposes
- Use Bootstrap in packages or distributions that you create
- Modify the source code
- Grant a sublicense to modify and distribute Bootstrap to third parties not included in the license
Bootstrap does not require you to:
- Include the source of Bootstrap itself, or of any modifications you may have made to it, in any redistribution you may assemble that includes it
- Submit changes that you make to Bootstrap back to the Bootstrap project (though such feedback is encouraged)