As our new Front-End Developer (German speaker), you will join our talented Berlin team to translate wireframes, user stories, and design templates into websites and SPAs that are simple, beautiful, and different, helping us build the businesses of tomorrow.
- Fluent German and English skills required. Familiarity working with GIT as part of a team required.
Previous experience with the following required:
VueJS, React or Angular experience
Web services integration (REST, JSON).
Entire software development life cycle from planning, to design, execution and testing
SASS and CSS
- Inspiring work environment with colleagues who excel at their professions.
- Diverse projects, clients and challenges.
- Myriad opportunities for learning and professional development as we encourage innovation and experimentation.
- Time reserved specifically to work on new technologies and ideas to improve our products and processes.
- Competitive benefits and flexible work arrangements.
Your specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Crafting sophisticated and elegant websites and SPAs for local and international clients
- Collaborate in multidisciplinary teams with Project Managers, Designers and other Developers in an agile environment.
- Understand the designs and requirements of the project, define executable tasks from user stories and design application architecture accordingly.
- Advise and consult other stakeholders on Web development.
- Coordinate with Backend Developers to define APIs.
- Actual coding.
- Continuously work to improve our processes and products.
- Manage relations, collaborate and integrate effectively with internal and external teams and stakeholders.
Work is normally performed in MING Labs office in Berlin but may also be required at client sites or other locations frequently.
To start a conversation, please apply by sending your latest CV in German or English directly to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!