We need a UI/UX designer and Front end development Ninja; People who are interested and are hungry to work. Though we take experience into consideration, if you make up for the lack of your experience with talent and dedication, then you sure are the right fit for the team.
- We help the Enterprise design, build and deploy Platform Marketing Infrastructure - enabling Predictability and Scale in Marketing ROI.
- Ability to work with numerous clients to understand detailed requirements, and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
You will be responsible for...
- Primarily designing E-commerce, CRM, Digital Media and IoT based product designs and websites.
- Translating concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. - Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Ability to learn, adapt and build magnificent websites with the skills you have, while picking up new skills down the road. We move at light speed, and need someone who can keep up with us.