After 50 years of business, Educational and Industrial Testing Service (EdITS) needs a makeover. The designs of our website, web-applications, and paper tests have drifted apart. We need someone with strong vision and creativity to bring a unified and consistent design to our entire company. We want someone with strong web design skills, but also has or is willing to learn about printed media. We are always willing to teach and support the education of our employees. We are family run business that invests in the future of the company by investing in our employees. Become a core member of our small, but growing team.
Each year, EdITS guides thousands of people to their dream careers. Our career guidance assessment, the COPSystem has been used through the world to help explore and transition careers. Work with us to expand, so we can help millions of people achieve their career dreams.
Our graphic designer will be responsible for:
- Developing new digital marketing materials (such as emails and websites)
- Developing new logos for our products
- Developing wire-frames and layouts for web applications
- Developing wire-frames and layouts for mobile applications
- Maintaining and updating our printed paper tests.
- Developing new physical marketing materials (such as brochures, banners, and flyers)
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong background in photoshop (Adobe or Quark preferred)
- Experience developing website, web applications, and mobile applications.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- B.A./B.F.A. in Graphic or Digital Design
- or 1-2 years work experience
- commensurate with experience
- JR <= 2 years $40,000+
- Mid > 2 years, $60,000+
- Health Care
- 2 weeks vacation (Negotiable)
- Flexible Hours (Full Time expected)
How to apply
- Email a resume to email@example.com (PDF preferred)
- Submit a portfolio (Website link in email preferred)
Ocean Beach, San Diego (We're 2 blocks from the beach!)