We're looking for a WordPress developer to help with contract/project work on the two properties we have: Growth Everywhere and Single Grain. We also have an educational program called DigitalXP where we aim to teach people marketing skills and more.
Growth Everywhere is an entrepreneurial podcast/interview series where I talk to world-class entrepreneurs and dissect their marketing funnels and also talk about personal growth.
Single Grain is a digital marketing agency that has worked with awesome companies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Adjusting forms
- Moving things around on pages
- Running A/B tests
- Coding up landing pages/redesigns
- Ensuring our site is as fast as possible
- SEO changes
- Google AMP and Facebook Instant Articles
- Creating/implementing simple widgets
- Working with/managing designers
- Big bonus points for people that have worked on courses via Thinkific
There will be more advanced work in the future. We have our hands in a lot of cookie jars.
As long as you're pleasant to work with, fast to respond and a curious person, you'd be the right fit!
If you're interested, please make sure you send an e-mail with the subject line 'developers are cool' and include 3 links to examples of your work, your LinkedIn, your site and anything else that's relevant.
If you fail to follow the instructions above, your application will be disqualified :(