Senior UX Designer
Prudential’s US Customer Office is seeking a talented, User Experience Designer to help design the next level of interactive experiences. You will collaborate directly with a team of passionate product owners, marketing managers, visual & interactive designers, and researchers to create intuitive web interfaces and interactive tools that balance user need with business goals.
Feel free to explore the site below to see what the UX team in Customer Office is up to! (https://medium.com/prudential-design)
If you are interested in applying, please use the link below: (http://jobs.prudential.com/job-description.php?jobReqNo=UX%200001D)
· Research and understand complexities of our user needs as they relate to digital experience.
· Demonstrate strong ability to sell your vision to peers and senior management!
· Help define and be a voice for user needs related to all project design. Help find or develop data capture, competitive analysis, and developed personas.
· Partner with product owners & marketing teams to define requirements, user stories, and provide functional, innovative solutions.
· Work directly with visual and interactive design teams to ensure design and development is applied properly to intended experience that you defined. Able to document experience fully for our product and development team execution.
· Create mockups, user journeys, wireframes as needed to communicate experience design and intent for new ideas.
· Test your ideas/designs for usability issues ahead of development and follow though beyond delivery.
· Promote and foster inclusive design/development practices through better understanding of web accessibility as applied to your experience solutions.
· Able to take loose requirements and concept on the fly with a strong agile mindset.
· Able to think ahead in designing for larger UI framework systems and specifically for responsive design.
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Digital Arts, Information Technology, Computer Software/Engineering or a related field plus 5+ years experience
· Front end development experience or strong understanding is a huge plus
· Ability to work independently as necessary to move projects forward
· Ability to focus in an ever-shifting internal and external landscape
· Mastery of Sketch, InVision, and information architecture organizational skills to clearly define your vision.
· A portfolio demonstrating your thought process for solving a real user need.