About Twenty Over Ten
Twenty Over Ten has quickly become the leader in web design in the financial industry. Fueled by our unique platform – which empowers users to easily build and create modern, design-oriented websites tailored to their unique brand – we continue to push the boundaries of design in this niche market.
If hired you will be collaborating with some of the best developers and designers to create industry leading websites for financial professionals.
As a lead creative designer at Twenty Over Ten you will collaborate remotely with a small team of creatives. You would be responsible for designing & building/customizing client websites based on the client’s unique needs using our powerful app.
- A strong portfolio showcasing responsive web design work & web typography*
- Broad knowledge of web standards, trends, and cross-browser compatibility
- In-depth understanding of common web UI issues and challenges, as well as UI best practices and emerging trends and technologies
- Great organizational skills, and an impeccable attention to detail, consistency, and simplicity
- Attractive communication skills (as you’ll be working directly with and managing clients)
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects concurrently under a tight schedule
- Familiarity with remote collaboration tools (Slack, Trello, Join.me, DropBox, Google Apps)
*A strong portfolio showcasing responsive web design work is required for consideration.
Over the past year we've seen incredible growth and we’re excited to expand our team yet again! We’re a passionate team of developers and designers that want to change an industry that desperately needs it. If you think you would be a great fit we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio of web design & front-end work that highlight the above qualifications.