Prudential’s US Customer Office is seeking a talented, senior-level User Interface Designer to develop the next generation of our digital experience. As part of the Design System team you will collaborate directly with product owners, marketing managers, and visual designers to design and code intuitive web interfaces that balance user need with business goals.
If you are interested in applying, please use the link below: (http://jobs.prudential.com/job-description.php?jobReqNo=UX%200001H)
· Great sense of typography, iconography, color theory, and visual composition
· Mastery of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other modern design and prototyping tools
· Create code functional prototypes that are WC3 and ADA accessibility complaint
· Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand off to development.
· Work closely with development teams to ensure ideas can be brought to life
· Maintain a cohesive design system while defining new user interface patterns.
· Ensure a consistent customer experience while reviewing projects and identifying new reusable components
· Systematically develop new and/or enhance existing front-end components.
· Develop high level and detailed storyboards, mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
· Collaborate with our existing UX Designer and assist with workload as needed.
· Passionate about staying current of web technologies, best practices and industry standards
· Partner with product owners, marketing teams and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction
· Translate user requirements into usable interfaces aligning with business goals.
· Research and analyze interfaces of competitive products
Qualifications · Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Digital Arts, Information Technology, Computer Software/Engineering or a related field. Alternatively, will accept an Associates (2) year degree or foreign equivalent in a related field plus two (2) years working experience related position.