Chicago-based digital marketing and web development firm seeks junior or mid-level Front-End Web Developer.
- Strong foundation in WordPress is a plus.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
- Work collaboratively with lead designer and other programmers.
- Build responsive websites that are device agnostic.
- Perform cross-browser compatibility tests and iterate to work through bugs.
- Assist in maintenance and updates of existing WordPress powered sites.
- 3-5 years front end developer experience preferred.
- Solid command of responsive layouts.
- Experience with Git and version control tools.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Be curious about latest CSS developments on the web (grid, flex, etc).
- Familiarity with Adobe design tools like Photoshop or Illustrator is helpful but not required.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Salaried position with benefits (health insurance, 401K plan, PTO, etc).
- A small, friendly office, free lunch Fridays.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Convenient location in Ravenswood, Chicago - close to Brown line, Metra, parking available.
To Apply: Email cover letter, resume, and links to your work to: emily [at] chicagostyleseo [dot] com
No phone calls. Chicago Style SEO is an equal opportunity employer.