Join our product team to play a crucial role in the development of our platform. Shape the user experience of a product that has immense impact, every day...
You’ll work with a small, experienced team. Our product is still young so there is plenty of room to introduce technologies, tools and processes. On the other hand, we have incredible domain knowledge in-house, a growing base of customers for rapid feedback and financial backing from some great experts in the education industry.
Pobble is an award winning edtech start-up, founded by teachers. We believe that a spark of inspiration can change a child’s trajectory. After an initial 2 years on the previous build, we relaunched in September 2015 and are now seeing rapid growth.
Today, primary school teachers use Pobble to find teaching resources, collaborate with classes across the world, and give pupils a real audience for their writing. In short, Pobble makes writing ridiculously exciting!
We work with hundreds of schools and reach tens of thousands of pupils every week. And we’re just getting started: we are growing fast in the UK and internationally, and are creating the product to make that possible.
We can't wait to see your work. How have you impacted the success of the previous products you've worked on? Here is what's important to us (and we hope also to you):
- Experience with our stack (React, Angular, ES6, Webpack, Gulp, REST)
- Agile methodologies (we stand-up every day and constantly groom our backlog)
- Data and metrics (test, learn and implement – rinse and repeat)
- Eager to try stuff (if it doesn’t work: fine, learn from it and try again)
- Team play (share your experience to make the team better)
- An open team atmosphere (code reviews, open discussion and always beer in stock)
You’ll receive £55-65k base salary depending on experience. Additionally, all our team members have the opportunity to own a part of our business as part of our option scheme. On top of that we offer:
- Work with a great team of passionate and talented individuals;
- A fantastic office environment in the heart of Primrose Hill, London (Utopia Village);
- 10 minutes walk from Camden Town tube;
- Freedom to work flexible hours in line with the needs of your job, and partly remote;
- A budget for training and development.
If this sounds good, don’t wait a second longer and get in touch. We’ll get back to you soon!