Job Description Software Engineer with experience in Magento 1.9 and PHP development. Our Magento Software Engineer will be responsible for building e-commerce websites utilizing Magento, maintaining and enhancing existing PHP code, and developing custom PHP solutions using MySql database.
- Should have high proficiency level in Magento 1.9, PHP, MVC, MYSQL
- Experience in integrating various magento plugins
- Experience in working on Magento REST API
- Experience in EDI connector & formats
- Experience in Magento including developing themes and modules.
- Expertise in architecting, designing and development of Ecommerce Web Applications using PHP and Magento
- Expertise in Magento URL re-writing
- Familiarity with responsive design/development
- Experience with PHP/MySQL application development and troubleshooting in a live environment
- Experience in working with and managing Linux Servers
- Ability to interface with developers, designers, marketing, and clients to quickly evaluate and resolve issues
- Should have experience in all aspects of Website Development Life Cycle and Production troubleshooting
- Familiarity with important programming concepts such as MVC architecture and best practices such as code efficiency, code optimisation, object oriented programming.
- Magento 2.0 a plus.
- Magento Certification a plus.