Rain is a regulated digital currency exchange established in a new region.
We have a partnership with a central bank, as well as multiple other banking partnerships. We believe we are a security company at our core. We are working closely with regulators to form one of the first licensed digital currency exchanges in the world. We strive to offer some of the industry's best rates and great customer support. We are currently in a private beta serving our first customers and building out a veteran technology team. We look forward to hearing from you. Visit us at rain.bh.
- Convert design assets into live web pages
- Debug production frontend issues
- Improve performance of the web application by improving asset loading techniques
- Improve user experience of the web application by making design and workflow improvements
- Write frontend tests to ensure that all user workflows are well covered
- You hold yourself to a high bar of craftsmanship
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You possess strong Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- You understand how to use web inspector tools to debug issues
- You possess some basic design capabilities and have good taste. You sweat the small stuff
- You are a very strong communicator. You’re excited to explain complex technical concepts and share your knowledge with different audiences
- You are curious how things work and when things break you are eager and able to help fix them
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.