Rain43 is one of the fastest-growing independent creative advertising agencies in Canada and we’re looking two full time Web Developers (one senior/full-stack and one intermediate/front-end). You’ll report to our Senior Developer/Team Lead and be part of a tightly knit creative team where your ideas and your digital perspective are valued. Your responsibilities will include HTML5 Animation (via web banners), microsites & building custom CMS’s & DAM systems, as well as other development projects for our top-tier roster of clients. Plus, we want you to work on cool internal projects and help bring other skunkwerx projects to life (IoT). At Rain43 you’ll work collaboratively with senior leaders, smart strategists, and other creative thinkers. We want someone who can make things, break things, and then make them even better. And we want you to do things that have never been done. That’s what it means to be a Rainmaker. And if that means something to you, then we want to talk.
You’ll need these tech skills:
- And you’ve got decent chops in Greensock, AngularJS/Vue.js, PHP too
- You’re experienced in WordPress setup & theme development
- You’re comfortable deploying projects to live environments using FTP, GIT & CPANEL
- Moderate experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- If you have a swiss army knife and can make things like MacGyver does that’s really cool too J
And the non-Tech skills we love are:
- Creativity and curiosity
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Great communication skills
- Responsiveness and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving ability, solution-oriented mind
- And old skool bubble hockey or pacman skills… or join our baseball team? Show us your cupcake baking or DJ’ing or margarita mixing skills? Fun stuff like that would be nice too…
- Oh, and a fun and funny personality.
We don’t ask much do we?!? But we give back with a great team and culture, and great perks and benefits such as unlimited vacation.
Apply here or send your application to email@example.com and put “I’m your developer!” in the subject line. Thanks for considering Rain43, we look forward to meeting you.
Rain43 is a creative and collaborative equal opportunity employer, committed to creating and maintaining a friendly, inclusive, and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know. We appreciate all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Rain43, and feel free to follow our company page on LinkedIn.