If you are the kind of developer who is driven to bringing great experiences to life, being a craftsman in engineering and love working in a collaborative environment, then you could be a great fit to join our team. Must be a self-starter that can operate independently and possess a willingness to learn new skills. If you are fresh out of school without prior professional experience this position is likely not for you.
- Must be familiar with responsive design principles and techniques.
- An understanding of design, UI, and UX concepts, and are able to translate these concepts to technical implementations
- Experience using a CSS preprocessing framework (SASS, LESS, Stylus).
- Familiar with agile development processes.
- Understanding of source control workflows, ideally Git.
- Strong understanding of design patterns, and componentization approaches.
- Well versed in building data structures in MySQL and/or MongoDB
- Ability to operate effectively both independently as well and within a team.
Bonus points for experience with React, React Native, proficiency in PHP, Wordpress theme and plugin development, AWS operations management and Node.js.
Our client-base is primarily in with media companies within the news, publishing, and fertility industries. We're a boutique agency looking for a people who are interested in joining a company that's growing. If you like not dealing with corporate bureaucracy and having your opinions matter we could be a good fit.
Our Denver office is located in the RiNo district. Full medical benefits, open vacation policy. Direct hires only, no contract or recruiters please.
NO REMOTE APPLICANTS.
All applicants must be a Denver, CO USA area local. Remote applicants will not receive responses.