We are currently only looking for people located in, or looking to work in London, United Kingdom. If that's you then please read on!
Founded in 2012, Capital on Tap is on a mission to help small businesses thrive. To date, our platform has provided more than £500 million to over 50,000 businesses across the UK. That’s good enough to be named one of the fastest growing companies in the UK – Number 48 on the Sunday Times TechTrack 100.
We are looking for a front-end web developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work in an agile team to help establish and foster a strong architectural base and set of best practises to be disseminated for use by the rest of the development team. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
The Type Of Person
- Self-motivated, self starter
- Ability to collaborate and communicate technical details to people at all levels of the business
- Multitasker - has the ability to tackle a variety of tasks and priorities in one day
- Has the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback well
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of Redux (or similar state management container)
- Experience using distributed source controls systems such as Git
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to debug and troubleshoot code level issues
Bonus Skills You May Have
- Experience with backend technologies (some .NET experience is a plus)
- Experience with NodeJS
- Basic image manipulation tools and techniques
- Experience working with various design prototyping/wireframing tools, such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Zeplin, etc
Are you a good fit?
No recruiters, agencies, or consulting groups please. If you like what you've read and enjoy working in a collaborative and engaging environment, please send your CV and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role you're applying for in the subject line.