Good Work is an expert team of developers helping design teams at agencies, brands and startups build things for web and mobile. We’re incredibly detail oriented, and take pride in our ability to execute the most subtle details of our client’s designs.
We’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic and seasoned (5+ years) front-end developer to join our team. This is a remote position (unless you’re in Dallas, TX).
As a member of our development team you’ll work on a variety of digital projects big and small — building and maintaining websites, applications and custom integrations with Craft CMS and/or Vue.js
- 5+ years experience developing websites
- Solid understanding of web standards and accessibility
- Possess an analytical mind, questioning everything that you produce
- A good eye for design, but not a designer
- Know your way around Photoshop and Sketch
- Be a good communicator and confident enough to meet deadlines.
- Experience with the Craft content management system
- Experience working with a version control system (specifically Git)
- Experience with Vue.js
- Know your way around PHP front-end templating
- Client-side optimization techniques.
All of the usual suspects...
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Yearly company retreat.
To apply, send your resume and GitHub profile to email@example.com along with a brief cover note explaining why you are interested in the role and how your skills and experience align with the job description. Please also include a link to a recent project that you’re proud of and tell us why.
If we think you might be a good candidate to join us we’ll reach out to arrange an interview so that we can find out more about each other. This will be either face-to-face (if you’re near by) or by phone / Google Hangouts.
Recruiters and teams will be crushed and melted.