We are looking for a smart and passionate UI/UX Developer to evolve our core SaaS offering. This role requires someone who loves the craft of building great software and passionate about the user experience. We build products that make thousands of contractors’ lives better every day. We are in an emerging market that allows us to be creative and inventive on a daily basis.
What will you do?
- You will build intuitive interfaces and create useful features for our customers.
- You will work independently within a smart and passionate team.
- You will take time to learn and innovate.
- You will have fun. We enjoy plenty of game days, nerf wars, and company outings.
What might you work on?
- Implement real time communication interfaces between our customers.
- Help our customers visualize their data via dashboards and reporting tools.
- Build an interactive, touch enabled photo manipulation tool.
- Have a passion for web development and technology in general.
- Experience crafting beautiful, highly-functional, and intuitive user interfaces.
- Smart and gets things done.
- Belief that performance is a feature.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Practical experience with responsive design techniques.
- Contributions to OSS projects, Stackoverflow, or other communities.
- Familiarity with Agile/KanBan methodologies.
How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or other portfolio.
We do not hire based on buzzwords or popular acronyms. We expect you to have mastered at least one web development language and be eager to learn any technology or language in the future. We aim to reply to your application within a week of receiving it. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here at AccuLynx. The stages include:
- CV, open source code, or public portfolio review.
- Phone interview with a UI Developer - not HR.
- Face to Face conversation with a few members of your team.
- The Code Challenge - A take-home 4-8 hour real-world design problem. Build something that does these things. It’s not a stupid brain teaser or something requiring special knowledge.
Some of our benefits:
At AccuLynx, the employees are a highly valued asset and we strive to provide the best working environment possible. Quiet offices, sit/stand desks, super comfy chairs, triple monitors, and casual dress are the norm. We believe that culture is one of the most important ingredients for success. Fun, learning, collaboration, innovation, and personal growth is our way of life.
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible work hours.
- Relaxed atmosphere without crazy deadlines.
- Fast computer hardware.
- Professional improvement reimbursement (conferences, workshops, user groups, subscriptions).
- Competitive health insurance (medical, dental, vision).
- Free snacks and drinks.
- 401K with matching and safe harbor contributions.
We are located in downtown Beloit, WI in our beautiful brand new office. We are a block away from some great restaurants and a gorgeous area along the Rock River. Full time remote work is not an option at this time. Beloit, WI is within commuting distance of Madison, Milwaukee and Rockford suburbs. Applicants must be able to work legally within the United States and we currently do not offer H1B Visa sponsorship. Please no 3rd party inquiries.