At Overpass, you'll be part of an amazing development team, focused on building a quality product. We are building a communications platform from the ground up. If you want to be challenged, work on the latest technologies and have a great time doing it, this is the place for you.
Skills & Requirements:
● Working experience with NodeJS
● Experience with Aurelia is a strong plus
● Exposure to build & process tools like Grunt, Gulp, Node, NPM, etc.
● Strong understanding of database development
● Exposure to NoSQL databases is a plus, particularly Couchbase
● Experience with VOIP technologies
● Experience with WebRTC
● Our culture and environment promotes personal and professional growth
● Work on the latest technologies, think Big Data, Machine Learning, etc.
● You'll work in a newly renovated and designed office space.
Overpass enables organizations to create and supervise campaigns for customer outreach. Companies can invite agents and start making calls in minutes. Right now our platform is in private beta and is being used and tested by a select group of customers. Our team consists of successful developers, designers, and product people all working towards the same goal, enhance the way companies approach their communications. We’re fortunate to have a team that has a wealth of experience in both business and consumer based products. We know what it takes to truly make a difference in this space and we’re getting ready to show it to the world. We value work-life balance, career growth, and being at the forefront of technology, design and business. Each team member is unique and brings their own contributions to the table. We're looking forward to our public beta launch and having you on the team with us.
Here are a couple things to consider:
● We offer a competitive salary
● You'll work in a newly renovated and designed office space
● Our kitchen is stocked with lots of free snacks and food
● Lounge area
● Casual & relaxed work environment
● Flexible vacation days
● We are a 5-minute walk from Newark Penn Station and a 25-minute commute from mid & lower Manhattan
● We give you access to Pluralsight and other resources
● You will be working with the latest technologies
● We'll provide you with awesome hardware
Job Type: Full-time
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY – LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
TO APPLY, VISIT US AT http://www.overpass.com/careers.html or email your resume to email@example.com